Saturday, June 12, 2004

Does This Make Me Look Phat?

Welcome to the new look of Shallow Center. I like the cleaner look, the sans-serif font, and the ability to embed comments directly, without use of a third party. (To that end, if you'd like to leave a comment but are not a Blogger user, simply select the "Anonymous" option and jot down your thoughts; feel free to include your name, home page, and/or e-mail address.) You'll also notice an updated links list, as well as a peek into what I'm reading, listening to, and watching these days. (Not for nothing is this a pop culture as well as a baseball blog.) I'll be tweaking further over the next several days. As always, do drop me a line and let me know what you think. Thanks again for reading and making this a very fulfilling activity for me.

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2004 at 7:39 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Weasel!!! I was looking at this template to update my blog! I like the Saint Joseph's colors, and overall, it looks great. Keep up the good work. Shawn

FYI, when I signed in, it said that this blog does not allow anonymous comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home