Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Hot New Look -- Same Great Content!

As you can see, Shallow Center has gone and dressed itself up.

The templates, or skins, offered by Blogger were pretty lame, and from the beginning I was never a fan of how the site looked. Thanks to the magic of the Internet, a quick Google search turned up BlogSkins.com, which offers a collection of several hundred free blog templates that have been designed by members. Including this one.

All primary content remains the same, and the site is archived week-by-week along the right-hand strip. I've added some links to sites I find interesting; I'll explain why in a post in the near future.

I like to think we clean up well here at Shallow Center, but drop me a line and let me know your opinion. As always, thanks for reading, and please do send a link to the site to anyone you think might be interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home